3559 Old Mountain View, Lafayette, CA 94549
4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths, 4114 Sq. Ft. +/- , 1.2 Acres
Open Sunday, July 29, 1-4 p.m.
Tucked amidst the rolling hills of Downtown Lafayette, this property for sale in Lafayette CA, offers beautiful Mt. Diablo views, a spacious and inviting floor plan and an easily accessible neighborhood. The tranquil and serene setting evokes a sense of small-town living, while the close proximity to top-rated Lafayette schools, commute routes, downtown, and the prized Lafayette trail, reflect its ideal central location.
The interior of this inviting traditional includes formal living and dining rooms, an eat-in kitchen/family combo, oversized 2nd family room, expansive master retreat and a secondary bedroom wing.
- The kitchen/family great room includes a casual dining area and nearby doors to the picturesque deck for year-round dining. The spacious kitchen includes a breakfast bar, hardwoods and plenty of storage.
- The formal dining room is perfectly positioned off the kitchen and provides stunning views of the exterior.
- The main level of the home also houses a half bathroom and laundry room with sink, storage and counter space.
- The over-sized master retreat has an oversized, wrap-around dressing room with multiple closets and vanity, a private balcony, large picture windows, fireplace, sitting area and a spacious master bath with a sunken tub, dual sinks and stall shower.
- The lower level features a 2nd family/media room with a wet bar, mini fridge, built-ins, charming window seat and doors to the lower patio and lawn area.
- The secondary bedroom wing features 3 generous bedrooms and a shared hall bathroom with dual sinks.
Additional interior features include fresh paint, new carpet, recently refinished hardwood floors (Summer 2012), and a 3-car garage with interior access.
The rural setting offers privacy and plenty of space for all to explore and enjoy year round. Exterior features include multi-level decking (ideal for container gardens and dining), meandering paths, level lawn, mature landscape and possible vineyard site. In addition, there is a small neighborhood pool that one can apply to join (if availability exists).
We encourage you to explore the lifestyle this home and property present. The award-winning schools for this location are Lafayette Elementary, Stanley Intermediate and Acalanes High School.
If you’re interested in knowing more about the property or to schedule a showing, contact Dana Green, Realtor, at (925) 339-1918 or Dana@DanaGreenTeam.com