Discover the Pride of Lafayette
Welcome! Dana Green, Lafayette's #1 Realtor since 2008, represents buyers & sellers of homes for sale in Lafayette & nearby areas. This site offers Lafayette real estate info, Lafayette neighborhood videos, vendor tips, & more.
3390 Las Huertas Road • Lafayette, CA
5 Bedrooms • 3.5 Baths • 5327 sqft
3975 Canyon Road • Lafayette, CA
5+ Bedrooms • 4.5 Baths • 5548 sqft
141 Norlyn Drive • Walnut Creek, CA
5 Bedrooms • 4 Baths • 3347 sqft
7 Country Oak Lane • Alamo, CA
8 Bedrooms • 12 Baths • 20,467 sqft
27 La Noria • Orinda, CA
7 Bedrooms • 5 Baths • 5009 sqft
6 Nobi Lane • Orinda, CA
3 Bedrooms • 2.5 Baths • 3162 sqft
3654 Happy Valley Rd (Parcel B) • Lafayette, CA
4 Bedrooms • 3.5 Baths • 3,139 sqft
Dana Green, Lafayette's #1 Realtor
- • Christie's International Real Estate Luxury Specialist
- • Proud recipient of the Five Star Professional Award, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- • Named #62 in the Wall Street Journal's 2015 Top 1,000 Agents in the Nation
- • More than $750 million in transactions closed, representing buyers and sellers, including $174 million in 2015
- • #1 Realtor in Lafayette 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 (8 straight years)
- • #1 Realtor in Lamorinda 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 (5 straight years)
- • #1 Realtor in Contra Costa County 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 (6 straight years)
- • Lifelong Lafayette resident
- • Platinum partner and proud contributor to Lafayette Partners in Education (LPIE) with each transaction closed
- • 3-Year Sponsor of Lafayette's "It's a Wonderful Life" annual holiday tree lighting event
- • Multiple-year Marble Sponsor of the annual Lafayette Juniors Kitchen Tour
- • Sustainable Lafayette Sponsor
- • Lafayette Library and Learning Center Discovery Sponsor ("Night at the Library")
- • Executive Board and Sponsor (Children's Advisory Council) for Children's Hospital Oakland
Are you looking to buy or sell a home in Lafayette, California? You are in the right place.
In 2015, Dana Green closed over $174 million in transactions representing buyers and sellers, thanks to a growing base of satisfied clients who continue to return for help with new transactions and refer Dana to friends looking for a trusted Lafayette real estate advisor.
More than $137 million of Dana's 2015 transaction represented homes in Lafayette, more than triple the Lafayette residential real estate transaction volume of any other Realtor, making Dana the undisputed top Lafayette Realtor for the 8th year in a row.
On this website, you’ll find a wealth of Lafayette real estate advice, from statistics and “pocket” listings to blog articles focused on the local real estate market, design tips and Lafayette living. We also invite you to watch Dana’s gallery of videos, custom created to help the Lafayette newcomer better understand the lifestyle Lafayette offers, both generally and by neighborhood.
There is no substitute, though, for a one-on-one conversation. Please feel free to contact Dana Green at (925) 339-1918 or Dana@DanaGreenTeam.com.
Dana’s Lafayette expertise -- contacts, schools, neighborhood, real estate values, and more – is considered a valued resource her clients, friends, neighbors, and even other real estate professionals seek out.
The Dana Green Lafayette Real Estate Advantage
Clients trust and refer Dana to their friends because of the results she delivers: Lafayette home sellers receive top dollar for their homes and her Lafayette home buyers move into homes they love, even in competitive multiple offer market conditions. All the while, Dana navigates the related real estate transactions to closing with superior customer service and minimal homeowner stress.
Every client experiences the Dana Green Team’s customer focused 5-star service and Lafayette Real Estate Market Advantage. Dana is directly involved in each transaction, start to finish. To help things run smoothly, Dana also manages an accomplished team of dedicated licensed real estate assistants, professional stagers and marketers.
Look closely at the testimonials clients write and you’ll see that there are common themes:
Dana delivers trusted real estate advice, including a fine-tuned understanding of evolving Lafayette home values. She successfully leverages well-honed marketing and negotiating skills on behalf of her clients. Dana’s top-notch home buying and selling customer service is unparalleled in the industry, and the team she’s formed is excellent to work with.
Clients see marketing energy become results as Dana blends traditional efforts with online tools. Listing clients know they’re attracting top dollar interest in their properties thanks, in part, to the complimentary professional staging Dana provides, including access to Dana’s vast selection of constantly updated staging furniture and accessories.
What does all this mean for you?
There is no one better than Dana Green to help you realize your Lafayette homeowner dreams, whether you are buying and/or selling a Lafayette home -- and we look forward to doing just that for you!