Rarely Available Downtown Lafayette Condo
919 Dewing Avenue
2 Bed / 2.5 Bath
1257 Sq. Ft +/-
2 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 1257± Sq. Ft.
Location, location, location! Boasting a rare “Walk-Score” of 90 (walkscore.com), this modern condo provides a tree-house like environment and is steps to all of the amazing amenities of downtown Lafayette. Imagine having shops, restaurants, award-winning schools, trails, a treasured library, BART and the Lafayette Reservoir all close by!
The serene and private setting of this complex offers a backdrop of mature trees with multiple entertaining and view decks. The spacious and fully updated interior features two primary suites with bathrooms, light-filled kitchen/family great room with high ceilings, walls of glass showcasing exterior views, hardwood floors, in-unit laundry, and remodeled powder bath. To top it off, this unit includes a designated carport (next to building) and private storage room off of the lower deck.
We encourage you to explore all that this turn-key condo and rarely-available location, in the heart of downtown Lafayette, has to offer!
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen/family great room with dual sliders to the back deck, custom fireplace, recessed lighting, and hardwood flooring
- Updated kitchen overlooking mature trees with stainless appliances, breakfast bar, and butcher block and quartz counters
- Primary suite #1 with slider to back deck, walk-in closet, bamboo flooring, and updated en suite full bath
- Primary suite #2 with slider to a sun-deck and en suite full bath with updated vanity
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, powder bath with updated vanity, window coverings, and Nest thermostat system
* HOA dues are $425/month