Custom Downtown Retreat
810 Mountain View Drive
4 + Office Bed / 4.5 Bath
4460 Sq. Ft +/-
Built to perfection in 2003, and exquisitely designed by celebrated local modern architect, Bob Swatt, this well-appointed Lafayette home showcases impeccable quality, sweeping 180-degree views including Mt. Diablo, an open and spacious floor plan, and private bedroom retreats. The stunning grounds of this nearly 3-acre property are full of amenities ideal for year-round living and entertaining. The home’s end-of-drive location provides a private backdrop of open land and majestic Oaks while being conveniently situated close to downtown Lafayette’s shops and restaurants, Hwy. 24/680, BART, top Lafayette schools, and the Lafayette Reservoir!
• Open and spacious living room includes two-story vaulted ceiling, floor-to-ceiling French windows, gas fireplace and built-in wet bar
• Formal dining room with custom built-in cabinetry
• Chef’s kitchen with professional-grade appliances, marble counters, wood cabinetry, expansive center island with prep sink and butcher-block counter, and oversized walk-in pantry
• Breakfast room with wood-planked ceiling and beautiful wood windows showcasing Mt. Diablo views
• Family room with wrap-around exterior views, stone-wrapped gas fireplace and sliding door to the exterior loggia
• Executive office with multiple built-in workstations and coffered ceiling
• The luxurious master retreat highlights a double-door entry, Mt. Diablo views, hardwood floors, antique French stone fireplace, and luxurious en suite bath with dual vanities, soaking tub, stall shower, and large walk-in closet with built-ins
• Three secondary bedrooms include a junior suite with private bath and two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath
• Additional highlights include hardwood floors, Sierra Pacific windows, Lutron lighting system, custom art lighting, indoor/outdoor Sonos sound system, whole-house solar system, home security system and cameras, and 3-car garage with Epoxy flooring and 220V electric car hookup
• Resort-style exterior perfect for year-round entertaining, relaxation and play! Highlights include custom outdoor loggia with gas BBQ, built-in kitchen, Infratech heaters, stone wood-burning fireplace, infinity pool, pool bath with shower, expansive turf sports area, hot tub, raised planting beds, and open land that could be used for a vineyard, or additional play area – you decide!