Quintessential Sleepy Hollow Rancher on Coveted Corner Lot
73 Van Ripper Lane
4 Bed / 4 Bath
3300 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Detached Office | 4 Bath | 3300± Sq. Ft. | .33± Acre Lot
This quintessential Sleepy Hollow rancher is the one you’ve been waiting for! The expanded square-footage pairs with a traditional single-story floor plan to offer an ideal layout for daily living, dining, entertaining, and play. A large living room, dedicated dining room, open kitchen/family great room, interior mud/laundry room, and spacious primary suite combine perfectly to showcase this sought-after home.
Wrapped in a charming white picket fence, the desirable corner lot on lower Van Ripper Lane, one of the most charming neighborhood streets in Orinda, provides usable front and backyards. Exterior features include level lawns, mature gardens, pool, hot tub, and a detached 120 sq. ft., finished shed-style office (with wifi access and power).
- Large living room with picture window and gas fireplace
- Dining room with chandelier and custom wainscoting
- Kitchen/family great room with brick fireplace, media nook, large picture windows, and French doors to the backyard
- Updated eat-in kitchen with built-in breakfast nook, wood and granite counters, white subway tile backsplash, and stainless appliances (including a 6-burner gas Viking range, Bosch dishwasher and double oven)
- Primary suite with spacious, dual walk-in closets and en suite full bath with jetted tub, stall shower, dual sinks, and door to the backyard
- Junior suite with en suite full bath
- Two secondary bedrooms and two additional full bathrooms
- Additional highlights include fresh carpet and paint, wide-plank hardwoods, crown molding, recessed lighting, and interior mud/laundry area
- 3-Car garage with custom wood doors