Inviting Burton Valley Traditional
611 Burton Drive
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
3362± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 3,362± Sq. Ft. | .37± Acre Lot
Tucked off the street, on a sought-after drive, this updated Burton Valley traditional is perfect for casual living indoors and out. The interior of this single-story home features a spacious floor plan with an updated eat-in gourmet kitchen, welcoming family room, inviting living and dining rooms, relaxing master retreat, spacious secondary bedrooms, high ceilings, and a three-car garage.
The delightful .37-acre showcases a backdrop of mature trees for privacy and features a sun-drenched patio, level lawn, play area, and flourishing gardens for year-round living, dining and fun!
The idyllic Burton Valley neighborhood is dotted with daily dog walkers and is known for epic Halloween festivities, lemonade stands and easy access to top-rated Burton Valley Elementary School, Rancho Swim & Tennis Club, Las Trampas Pool, the Lafayette Community Center, the Lafayette Community Park, hiking trails and the well-loved bike trail.
- Inviting living room with French windows to the front yard and fireplace
- Spacious dining room ideal for a crowd
- Central family room with fireplace, built-ins, pitched ceiling and French doors to the backyard
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with marble counters, built-in storage hutch, butcher-block island with breakfast bar, stainless appliances (Bosch dishwasher, Viking 6-burner gas range, dual ovens), walk-in pantry, and casual dining nook
- Master retreat with fireplace, sitting area with French bay window, walk-in closet, and recently updated en suite full bath with soaking tub, stall shower, and marble vanity with dual sinks
- Three secondary bedrooms share the full hall bath
- Additional highlights include fresh paint and carpet, hardwoods, recessed lighting, skylights, powder bath, and interior laundry room
- Beautiful exterior features include a backdrop of mature trees, privacy, sun-drenched patio, level lawn in front and back yards, play area, and flourishing gardens