Charming Burton Valley Traditional
531 Silverado Drive
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2204 Sq. Ft +/-
Featuring an expanded floor plan, updated kitchen and bathrooms, dual master suites, and bonus den/office space, this light-filled Burton Valley rancher is sure to impress! The expansive corner parcel offers level lawns, saline pool (with solar), multiple patios, and mature landscape is perfect for daily use and play!
Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town living, while the proximity to Burton Valley Elementary, Lafayette/Moraga Bike Trail, Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club, and the Lafayette Community Center and Park, reflect its ideal location.
- Recently remodeled, light-filled kitchen with granite counters, Shaker style white cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, and skylight
- Living/dining combo with large dining space, gas fireplace with stone-surround, built-in speakers, and dual French doors to the backyard
- Main level master suite with walk-in closet with built-in organizers, en suite full bath with stall shower and two sets of French doors to the backyard
- Two secondary bedrooms on the main level share the remodeled hall bath
- Upper level 2nd private master suite with dual closets, sitting area, treetop views, and updated en suite full bath with stall shower and skylight
- Bonus den on main level ~ perfect for an office or family room
- Additional highlights include recessed lighting, hardwoods, fresh paint, crown molding, solid-core interior doors, window coverings, and skylights on both levels
- Expansive corner parcel with level lawns, pool (with solar), multiple patios, and mature landscape