Updated Burton Valley Traditional
393 Colorados Court
3 Bed / 2 Bath
1959 Sq. Ft +/-
Located in a coveted pocket of Lafayette on a charming court, this welcoming Burton Valley gem features a spacious open floor plan with updates throughout, a master bedroom retreat with convenient home office, and delightful outdoor spaces perfect for year-round exterior living, dining and play.
Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town-living, while the nearby path to Burton Valley Elementary and the close proximity to Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club and the Lafayette Community Center and Park reflect its ideal location.
- Welcoming front entry opens to a light-filled great room with newly refreshed hardwood floors, skylights, picture windows overlooking the front yard, dining area, and French doors to the back deck for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Renovated open kitchen features a built-in breakfast nook with bench seating (with additional under-bench storage), breakfast bar, granite countertops, custom wood cabinetry with ample storage, built-in pantry, and stainless appliances
- Spacious and bright master suite features a large walk-in closet with custom shelving, en suite bath with dual sink vanity, and separate home office space with French doors opening to the back lawn
- Two secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath with tub and shower
- Additional interior highlights include newly refreshed hardwood floors throughout, crown molding, custom window treatments, and interior laundry
- Exterior highlights include a natural setting with privacy, multiple entertaining spaces, charming front porch, front and back level lawns, newly stained deck, manicured planters, fresh mulch, an expansive side yard, and fire pit area
- Notable renovation highlights include newer roof (2018), refreshed landscaping including newer back lawn (2018), and newer exterior paint (2018)