Urban Downtown Charmer
3498 Monroe Avenue
3 Bed / 2 Bath
2148 Sq. Ft +/-
Built by architect William Marquand in 2005, this unique home provides the rare opportunity to live in a custom designed urban retreat in the heart of downtown Lafayette. Just steps to nine years of top rated schools, walking and bike trails, BART, and Lafayette’s central retail district with its vibrant restaurant row, this is urban suburbia at its finest!
- Living/dining great room with hardwood floors, gas brick fireplace and vaulted ceilings
- Modern kitchen with center island with prep sink, pendant lighting, accent tile backsplash, shaker cabinets, stainless appliances, and connected office niche
- Oversized family room with vaulted ceilings, dining area, seating area with second fireplace, and large sliding doors to the back courtyard
- Master suite featuring vaulted ceiling with skylights, walk-in closet, and en suite bath with large soaking tub and vanity with custom countertops
- Two secondary bedrooms share the hall bath
- Loft provides great bonus space for a playroom or extra bedroom
- Laundry/utility room with storage and custom shelving
- Detached secondary unit with vaulted ceilings and full bath can be used as an in-law unit, detached office, fitness room, art studio or second family room – you decide!
- Outdoor highlights include professional front landscape, back deck and courtyard for year-round outdoor entertaining and living
- Incredible location just across the street from Lafayette Elementary School playground and field (use as your extended back yard)!