Trail Neighborhood Charmer
3343 Moraga Boulevard
4+ Bed / 3 Bath
2373 Sq. Ft +/-
Charm and quality abound in this custom remodel (completed in 1998 and 2004 by R & J Construction) tucked along the prized trail in the heart of Lafayette. The spacious and expanded single-story includes an inviting front entry, kitchen/family great room, bonus/media room, office nook, and wonderful indoor/outdoor flow for seamless outdoor living, play and entertaining.
Many modern conveniences are steps away in pedestrian-friendly Lafayette. Michelin-rated restaurants, a multitude of shops, an array of grocery stores, the Lafayette Reservoir, and highly-acclaimed K-8 schools are just some of the many amenities literally at your doorstep!
- Sun-filled great room with built-in media center, River Rock wood-burning fireplace, spacious dining area, and French doors to the back courtyard
- Pristine kitchen with 11-foot butcher block island/breakfast bar, stainless appliances (Viking range and hood, Bosch dishwasher), and farmhouse sink
- Bonus room with raised ceiling, built-in media center and sliding door to the backyard
- Master suite with natural wood ceiling, French doors to the backyard, window seat, and beautiful en suite full bath with skylight, walk-in closet with California Closets organizers, soaking tub, and stall shower
- Three additional bedrooms (with closet organizers) share two updated secondary bathrooms
- Office nook with built-in desk and cabinetry
- Interior laundry room with brick floor and custom storage area with cubbies and work space
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, French doors, recessed lighting, Pella windows with pull-down screens, crown molding, and Nest thermostat
- Picture-perfect exterior, designed by well-known architect, Peter Koenig, with a quintessential white picket fence, privacy, spacious courtyard, level lawns, cottage gardens, abundance of rose bushes, amazing curb appeal, and direct access gate to the Lafayette trail!