Updated Burton Valley Rancher
3155 Indian Way
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2787 Sq. Ft +/-
This quintessential rancher is perfectly placed on a sprawling corner lot in the heart of Burton Valley! Featuring a spacious floor plan and many updates, this single-story showcases a delightful blend of open living spaces, a private bedroom wing, wonderful indoor/outdoor living, and plenty of room for exterior entertaining and play.
This home is ideally situated in an A+ Burton Valley location dotted with dog walkers and runners and known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, and a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town-living, while the adjacent path to Burton Valley Elementary and the close proximity to Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club and the Lafayette Community Center and Park reflect its ideal location.
- Formal living room with large picture windows, open-beam ceiling and brick, wood-burning fireplace
- Spacious eat-in kitchen/dining combo with slider to the backyard, fireplace insert and central dining area
- Remodeled kitchen overlooking the backyard featuring black honed granite counters, stainless appliances, and casual breakfast bar
- Oversized family room with built-in media center, open-beam ceiling, wainscoting, and sliding door to the backyard
- Bonus room with large built-in bookcase ideal for a home office, homework area, play room, or extra storage – you decide!
- Master suite with walk-in closet, sliding door to the backyard and updated en suite bath with stall shower
- Three secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- Large mud/laundry room with sink, storage and powder room
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, fresh paint and carpet, French windows, and crown molding
- Sprawling, level lot with charming brick patios and covered porch, level lawns, Wisteria covered pergola, and privacy