Central Lafayette Charmer
1035 Windsor Drive
3 Bed / 2 Bath
1841 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 1841± Sq. Ft. | .29± Acre Lot
Enjoy comfort and charm in this central Lafayette traditional! The single-story floor plan features an inviting living room, eat-in kitchen/family combo with dining area, spacious master suite, multiple sliding Andersen doors to the backyard, and many fresh updates. The private exterior offers a beautiful backdrop of mature landscape, expansive patio, paver driveway, and plenty of space for exploration.
This convenient pocket of Lafayette is known for easy access to the prized bike trail, downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, Hwy.24/680, and BART. Award-winning schools include Burton Valley Elementary, Stanley Middle School and Acalanes High School.
- Large living room with brick fireplace and French slider to the backyard
- Eat-in kitchen/family combo with spacious dining area with built-in storage and slider to the backyard
- Family room with pitched, open-beam ceiling, French slider to the backyard and charming brick wall
- Expansive master suite with heightened ceiling, multiple closets and built-ins, French slider to the backyard, new deck, and en suite full bath with dual sinks and stall shower
- Two secondary bedrooms share the hall bath
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, hardwoods, recessed lighting, French doors and windows, and interior laundry room
- Private exterior with a backdrop of mature landscape, expansive patio and paver driveway,