Spectacular Baywood Traditional on Rare Double Lot
3437 Stage Coach Drive
5 Bed / 4.5 Bath
4233± Sq. Ft +/-
5 Bedroom | 4.5 Bath | 4233± Sq. Ft. | .80± Acre Lot | Built In 1989
Located within the sought-after, gated Baywood development, this spectacular home sits on a one-of-a-kind double lot with no front or rear neighbors. The natural backdrop of this home combines expansive, private land with views and access to Briones Regional Park. This rare and amazing exterior setting provides endless hiking, running, horseback riding, and nature viewing opportunities.
This two-story traditional has been remodeled throughout and is filled with warmth and beautiful natural light. The complete floorplan consists of spacious formal living and dining rooms, a welcoming great room with bar, remodeled eat-in kitchen, executive office, master sanctuary, and three generously sized secondary bedrooms (including one bedroom and one full bathroom on the main level).
This incredible .80± acre parcel provides an impressive, quintessential Northern California setting with scenic views of the rolling hills and a variety of venues for outdoor entertaining and play! Exterior highlights include fantastic curb appeal, pool and spa, outdoor kitchen, patios, level lawns, and expansive playground area.
Ideally located, just minutes to BART, Hwy. 24/680, downtown Lafayette and Pleasant Hill, and top-rated Lafayette and Acalanes School Districts (the local school bus provides curbside pick-up and transportation to Lafayette K-8 schools), this home offers the best of city living in a close-knit community setting. In addition, the private, 86-home community of Baywood is considered by many to be Lafayette’s best “trick-or-treat” neighborhood!
- Spacious formal living room with high ceiling, fireplace and lovely front yard views
- Formal dining room with French doors to the backyard
- Sun-filled great room with full bar (including wine fridge), floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, and French doors to both the front porch and backyard
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances (Wolf 6-burner gas range, dual Wolf ovens, SubZero refrigerator, dual Miele dishwashers), granite counters, walk-in pantry, built-in desk, large center island with bar seating, and charming breakfast nook
- Executive office with built-in cabinetry/shelving and French windows overlooking the front yard
- Master sanctuary with French doors to a private view balcony, fireplace, walk-in closet, and remodeled en suite full bath with marble finishes, dual sinks, soaking tub, and stall shower
- 1 secondary bedroom with en suite full bathroom is located upstairs
- 1 additional secondary bedroom upstairs with full bathroom and versatile add-on room that can be used for storage, play area, or as a work-study space
- 1 Bedroom and adjacent full bathroom (with exterior door for convenient pool use) is located on the main level
- Three-car garage with stand-up attic storage
- Large driveway with ample space for additional parking
- Additional highlights include fresh paint and carpet, recessed lighting, newly refinished hardwood floors, elegant moldings throughout, indoor and outdoor built-in speakers, Nest thermostat system, and laundry room with built-in storage and laundry chute from second floor
- Amazing double lot with great curb appeal, pool and spa, outdoor kitchen, patios, level lawns, and expansive playground area with play structure and swings
*HOA dues are $720/quarter and include common area maintenance, gate maintenance, video surveillance, & management fees.