Charming Burton Valley Remodel
670 Jennie Court
4+ Bed / 3 Bath
2433± Sq. Ft +/-
Ideally located at the end of a quiet Burton Valley court, this turn-key home offers a renovated interior, open-concept living spaces, light-filled rooms, and a detached and flexible bonus space. The elevated quarter-acre lot provides tree-top views, amazing privacy and filtered sunlight through lush and mature landscape.
This loved pocket of town is known for the close proximity to downtown Lafayette along with all of the amenities Burton Valley has to offer including Las Trampas Pool, Lafayette Community Center and Park, Buckeye Fields, hiking trails, the bike trail, and award-winning Lafayette and Acalanes Unified Schools.
- Formal living room with bay window and a gas fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases
- Spacious great room with pitched ceiling, skylights, Andersen sliding door to the backyard, built-in media center, and large formal dining area
- Remodeled kitchen with black honed granite counters, stainless appliances (Bosch dishwasher, Wolf 5-burner gas range, double ovens), breakfast bar, and adjacent wet bar with dual beverage refrigerators and storage
- Sun-filled master retreat with bay window, office nook, dual closets with built-in organizers, and updated en suite full bath featuring double sinks, soaking tub and stall shower
- Two secondary bedrooms utilize two additional full bathrooms
- Double glass doors lead to the home office/3rd secondary bedroom with built-in desk and media nook
- Additional highlights include wood planked ceilings, hardwood floors recessed lighting, fresh paint, interior laundry room with sink and storage, and mud entry from the garage
- Detached 274± sq. ft. bonus room with recessed lighting and Gree air system – a great space for a home office, exercise room, teen hangout, or art studio (you decide)!
- Private backyard with lush landscape, sun-drenched Trex decking, lawn, rose garden, and raised planter bed