Quintessential Burton Valley Charmer
592 Silverado Drive
3 Bed / 2 Bath
1430 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 1430± Sq. Ft. | .23± Acre Lot
Tucked on a central corner lot, sits this sweet single-story charmer located in the heart of Burton Valley! Featuring an open living/dining great room, remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, fresh paint, and hardwoods, this home is a delight! Enclosed by an idyllic white picket fence, the level exterior offers a large level lawn and sun-drenched paver patio.
The Burton Valley neighborhood is an enormous extension of this home’s central location where access to Burton Valley Elementary, Rancho Colorados Swim and Tennis Club, and the Lafayette Community Center and Park are all only blocks away. This sought-after neighborhood is also known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands and a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports.
- Living/dining great room with brick fireplace and slider to the backyard
- Updated eat-in kitchen overlooking the backyard with stainless appliances (including a gas Wolf range), granite counters, bar seating, and door to the backyard
- Primary suite with dual closets and updated en suite bath with stall shower
- Two secondary bedrooms share the remodeled hall bath
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, crown molding, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and owned solar
- Corner lot with a white picket fence, level lawn and paver patio