Opportunity Knocks in Glorietta
5 Heather Lane
4+ Bed / 5.5 Bath
4720 Sq. Ft +/-
This fixer is an exciting opportunity to get creative and remodel or build your dream home in the heart of sought-after Glorietta! Surrounded by multi-million dollar properties, this home’s generous square footage and expansive lot provide inspiration for numerous future possibilities.
This home’s desirable Glorietta location allows easy access to Glorietta Elementary school, Meadow Swim and Tennis Club, the Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, and both downtown Orinda and Lafayette. Located just 20 minutes East of San Francisco, Orinda is known for award-winning schools, the esteemed Orinda Country Club, easy access to commute routes, a quintessential 4th of July parade, and an old-fashioned downtown with wonderful library, shops, restaurants and an iconic movie theater.
- Spacious kitchen with hardwood floors and casual dining nook
- Formal dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Expansive formal living room with built-ins and fireplace
- Family room with brick fireplace, built-in desk, and bar area
- Master retreat with pitched ceiling and en suite full bath with closets
- Three secondary bedrooms (one with en suite full bath) are adjacent to the shared hall bath
- Lower level 2nd family room/media room with attached full bath (perfect for pool use!)
- Attached bonus room (accessed by the exterior) is ideal as a home office, teen hangout, gym, or art studio – you decide!
- Additional highlights include wood-beamed ceilings, walls of windows for optimum natural light, spacious interior laundry/mud room, powder bath, and incredible storage capabilities
- Sun-drenched exterior with privacy, pool, lawn, rose garden, mature landscape, and level front yard with spacious grass area and enclosed garden spaces
- Convenient second driveway access via expansive side yard