Elegant Living at Lafayette's Woodbury
1002 Woodbury Road, Unit 302
3 Bed / 3 Bath
2454 Sq. Ft +/-
Boasting rare Mount Diablo and Lafayette Reservoir views, a top floor location, and a convenient lock-and-leave lifestyle, this premium Garden Flat residence has been elegantly upgraded and immaculately maintained.
Woodbury, Lafayette’s premier condominium community, blends urban sophistication with suburban ease and is the work of esteemed locals -- Branagh Development, The New Home Company, and Ward-Young Architects. Completed three years ago, it is conveniently located in the heart of downtown (a mere 25 miles East of San Francisco), steps from the Lafayette Reservoir, BART, shopping, and dining. This sought-after downtown location is also minutes from top-rated Lafayette schools, commute routes and varied recreational activities.
- Open-concept great room with high ceilings, wide-plank hardwoods, large formal dining area, floor-to-ceiling built-ins with grass cloth accents, custom crown molding, professionally painted precast gas fireplace, French doors to the terrace, and picture windows allowing for gorgeous natural light
- Expansive chef’s kitchen with Ceasarstone counters, large center island with breakfast bar, ample storage, and high-end appliances (Thermador oven, refrigerator and 6-burner gas range and vent, Bosch dishwasher)
- Master retreat with French doors to the terrace, sitting area, large walk-in closet with high-quality, custom organizers, and en suite bath with marble finishes, dual sinks, soaking tub, and large stall shower
- Spacious terrace (with automatic exterior shades) ideal for soaking up the sun and views, perfect for daily relaxation and entertaining, and ideal for container gardens
- Guest suite with custom shutters, closet built-ins and en suite full bath
- Third bedroom, currently used as an office, with custom shutters and closet built-ins and adjacent to the hall bath
- Residence highlights include design upgrades by William Anderson Interiors, home automation system, secure access elevator with private vestibule entrance, additional storage closets, interior laundry room, and private 2-car garage
- HOA dues are $560/month and include common area maintenance and landscaping, fitness room, and guest parking