Trail Neighborhood Rancher with Views
980 Stow Lane
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath
3320 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Bonus | 3.5 Bathrooms | 3320± Sq. Ft. | .50± Acre Lot
This sprawling, single level trail neighborhood home is designed for easy living and entertaining and provides an abundance of living spaces including a light-filled kitchen with breakfast nook, spacious living and dining rooms, expansive living room with massive walk-in pantry/storage, and charming sunroom. Enjoy stunning views of Mt. Diablo, beautiful streams of natural light, hardwoods, fresh paint, and other updates throughout.
The beautifully manicured property offers mature gardens, level lawn and sun-filled patios for outdoor dining and relaxation.
The coveted trail neighborhood offers a desirable, central location with easy access to Hwy. 24/680, BART, downtown, swim clubs and recreation, and highly acclaimed Lafayette and Acalanes Unified School District schools!
- Covered entry with brick porch leads to foyer
- Living room with built-in cabinets, crown moulding and picture window with bench
- Dining room with beamed ceiling, picture window and door to kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Dacor gas range with retractable vent, Corian solid surface counters, and window with views of Mt. Diablo
- Bright kitchen nook with access to half-bath and laundry/mudroom
- Family room with brick hearth with gas hook up, beamed ceiling and picture window to sun room
- Sunroom with terra-cotta tile floor, bar under kitchen window and access to backyard
- Steps lead down to large bonus room with full bath, office nook and giant walk-in pantry with built-in cabinets and fridge
- French doors to primary suite with large picture window, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with marble tile floors, jetted tub, vaulted ceiling, pedestal sink, and separate vanity with marble counter
- Three secondary bedrooms with ample sized closets share the full hallway bathroom with marble counters and glass step-in shower
- Stunning backyard with flagstone patio, level lawn, mature trees, roses, full size play house/shed, paved side patio with fountain, and views of Mt. Diablo
- Carport for three vehicles
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Hardwood floors, recessed lighting, Lennox smart thermostat, and dual pane windows
- Exterior Highlights Include: Front brick steps with pergola, verdant landscaping, wide driveway, and tranquil fountains