Updated Trail Neighborhood Charmer
934 Diablo Drive
3+ Bed / 3 Bath
1953 Sq. Ft +/-
Tucked just above the loved Lafayette trail, this turn-key home and idyllic central location is hard to resist. Offering a rare combination of views, privacy and level land, this home is steps away from the trail and minutes to Hwy. 24, BART, downtown, and highly acclaimed Lafayette and Acalanes Unified School District schools!
- The living/dining room combo has a picture-perfect wall of windows offering beautiful streams of natural light and amazing tree-lined views
- The remodeled kitchen overlooks the front courtyard and provides plenty of prep and cook space, granite counters, and stainless appliances including a gas stove
- The family room includes built-in bookcases, wonderful views and a sliding door to the back deck
- The master suite includes a sliding door to the back deck and hot tub (a great place to enjoy incredible sunset views!) along with a remodeled en-suite bath with dual sinks, stall shower and walk-in closet
- The two secondary bedrooms each utilize an adjacent full bath
- The finished, 208 sq. ft. bonus room (not included in the home’s formal square footage), formerly part of the garage, includes a built-in desk area and a closet which provides a flexible space to be used as a home office, gym, or play room – you decide!
- Additional interior highlights include craftsman-like finishes, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, high ceilings, and abundant storage
- Exterior features include an enclosed front courtyard with deck and wisteria-covered trellis perfect for dining and relaxation, spacious oversized back deck with bench seating and hot tub, and huge level lawn perfect for play
- Whether moving up or down in size, we encourage you to explore all that this wonderful home and desirable downtown location has to offer!