Downtown Lafayette Jewel
914 Webb Lane
4 Bed / 3 Bath
3703 Sq. Ft +/-
Tucked behind a private gate, on a pristine downtown Lafayette cul-de-sac, sits this well-loved home on a rare and beautiful .82 acre parcel. Bursting with classic charm and many recent updates, this graceful interior offers spacious living and dining areas, an eat-in kitchen, expansive master retreat and a flexible floor plan including a home office and optional space for an au-pair or in-law quarters.
The magical exterior is surrounded by mature landscape and has been lovingly maintained. Highlights of the pristine grounds include a sprawling lawn and lush gardens with mature trees, large sun deck, raised vegetable beds, and wonderful privacy. Boasting a “very walkable” walk score by walkscore.com, this downtown home is perfectly located in the most walkable neighborhood in Lafayette. Imagine living steps to shops, restaurants, a variety of grocery stores, BART, Brook Street Park (a hidden gem!), the Lafayette Reservoir, and top-rated K-8 Lafayette schools!
- Sun-filled family room with a stone fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases
- Spacious dining room with beautiful rear yard views
- Central living room with fireplace, custom built-ins and slider to the back deck
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances (including a double oven, gas range and Miele dishwasher), granite counters, recessed lighting, skylight, built-in desk, and casual dining nook
- Office/bonus room with wood-planked ceiling, custom built-ins, charming wainscoting, and sliding doors to the back deck
- Expansive master retreat with incredible natural light through a wall of windows, oversized walk-in closet and en suite full bath with dual sinks, soaking tub, stall shower, and slider to back deck
- Two spacious secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath with dual sinks, skylight and stall shower on the main level
- One additional secondary bedroom with adjacent full bath is located on the lower level (with exterior access) which creates wonderful flexibility to host guests, in-laws or an au pair – you decide!
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, crown molding, updated light fixtures, fresh paint and carpet, interior laundry closet with sink, and 2-car garage with workshop and plenty of storage
- Pristine exterior with level yard, sprawling lawn, lush gardens, sun deck, mature landscape, and wonderful privacy