Rebuilt Urban Charmer
9 Hidden Valley Road
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2894 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 2894± Sq. Ft. | .4± Acre
Rebuilt from the inside out between 2016 through 2018, this turnkey single-story home features a hip and sophisticated palette mixed perfectly with charm and character. Enjoy daily living and entertaining at its finest through spacious living areas, a fully equipped secondary butler’s kitchen, wine cellar, and optimal indoor/outdoor living.
The oak-studded exterior showcases a beautiful, natural backdrop while expansive decking, garden areas and enclosed courtyard are ideal for outdoor dining and play!
This Hidden Valley home is located in a sought-after, centrally located neighborhood. This convenient pocket of town is just 20 miles from downtown San Francisco and close to Hwy. 24/680, BART, top-rated schools (Happy Valley Elementary, Stanley Middle School and Acalanes High School – check availability), the loved Lafayette Reservoir, hiking and biking trails, Oakwood Athletic Club, and downtown Lafayette and Orinda.
- Spacious living room with charming paneled walls, built-ins, brick fireplace, and French doors to the backyard
- Dream eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances (Viking 4-burner gas range, Bosch dishwasher), breakfast bar, dining nook, and expansive butler’s kitchen with secondary appliances (30” Dacor oven, LG fridge, large sink), and amazing prep and storage space including a walk-in pantry
- Expanded family room with pitched ceiling, floor-to-ceiling windows, custom built-in storage, 986 bottle wine cellar with built in cooling unit and arched exterior door
- Master retreat with French doors to the exterior and en suite full bath with marble finishes, stall shower, skylight, dual sinks, Toto Washlet toilet, radiant heat flooring and walk-in closet with built-ins and hidden safe room
- Three secondary bedrooms share the remodeled hall bath
- Interior laundry/mud room with sink and storage
- Additional highlights include central powder bath, fresh paint, wide-plank hardwoods, recessed lighting, plantation shutters, and electronic thermostat system
- Oak-studded exterior with expansive Trex decking, garden areas, enclosed courtyard, and fresh landscape