Rarely-Available Trail Neighborhood Ranch Home on Flat Lot
833 Topper Lane
4 Bed / 2 Bath
2648± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bed + Office | 2 Bath | 2648± Sq. Ft. | .41± Acre Lot
Bursting with character and charm, this well-loved home is ideally located near the Lafayette-Moraga trail and Downtown Lafayette, offering the ultimate combination of livability and convenience.
From the light-filled primary suite to the recently renovated kitchen (2021), the home’s single story floor plan allows for comfortable, modern living.
A gardener’s dream, the home spills out to a central courtyard and meticulously landscaped backyard featuring a level lawn surrounded by pink dogwoods, fruit trees and roses.
Tucked next to Stanley Middle School, the highly desirable location is just steps from an entrance to the trail, Lafayette Elementary School and only minutes to town, BART and Hwy 24/680.
- Delightful living room features a pitched ceiling with exposed beams, wood-burning fireplace, picture window and a sliding door to the backyard
- Light-filled dining room with access to kitchen
- Spacious kitchen (renovated in 2021) with tile flooring, Silestone counters, dual ovens, gas range with ventilation hood, stainless steel appliances, Zephyr dual zone wine fridge, soft-close drawers, corner storage pull-out, appliance cabinet, walk-in pantry, and breakfast bar
- Family room with brick fireplace, bay window and Andersen slider to yard
- Primary bedroom features fresh carpet, bay window, slider to yard, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with pocket door, jetted tub, shower stall, dual-sink vanity and water closet
- Secondary bedroom 1 with fresh carpet
- Secondary bedrooms 2 and 3 have hardwood floors and share full hall bath with tub, shower stall and tile floors
- Bright office/bonus space with bay window
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh interior paint, recessed lighting, dual pane windows (newer Andersen bay windows in family room and primary suite) and wide plank hardwood flooring
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two car garage, level front lawn, extensive landscaping, mature trees (including pink dogwoods, oaks, coral maple, lime, lemon, apple, mandarin & pluot), raised garden beds with irrigation, drip irrigation to planters and level back lawn