Updated Burton Valley Trail Neighborhood Charmer
701 Glenside Circle
3 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2507 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bathroom | 2507± Sq. Ft. Main House + Detached Office | .26± Acre Lot
Tucked on a desirable Lafayette cul-de-sac, this charming Burton Valley home recently underwent a full kitchen remodel and family room addition, creating a seamless living and dining area perfect for relaxing and entertaining. A detached office provides an ideal work-from-home set up or flexible bonus space.
The welcoming front courtyard features an inviting brick patio, walkways, arbor and meandering paths with mature landscape. This space is fully enclosed and perfect for play, gardening and entertaining. Anchored by a fantastic Oak tree, the flat backyard features a garden area and lots of room to create your dream oasis!
Conveniently located close to the prized Lafayette-Moraga trail, local swim clubs, Buckeye Fields, the Lafayette Community Center and Park as well as Hwy. 24, BART, town, and top-rated schools!
- Living room with gas fireplace, post and beam ceiling, built-in with glass cabinets and hardwood floors
- Newly renovated kitchen with vaulted ceiling, butcher block counters, Shaws ceramic farmhouse sink, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, Wolf 6 burner gas range, built-in Wolf microwave, dual Wolf ovens, stainless steel Kitchen Aid fridge, pantry with French doors, and central island with quartz counter, bar seating and pendant lighting
- Dining area with bay window overlooking front patio and garden
- Light-filled family room with built-in cabinets, media center, built-in speakers, and sliding door to backyard
- Small stairwell with storage cabinets leads down to primary suite featuring a walk-in closet with built-in organizers, French doors to private patio and en-suite bathroom with marble tile floors, step-in shower with glass door, skylight and vanity
- Two secondary bedrooms share full hallway bath
- Oversized mud room with built-in storage cubbies, desk space and half bath
- Laundry room with built-in cabinets and sink
- The detached bonus area/office (not included in the square-footage) is a wonderful “extra” space that can also be used as a playroom, exercise studio or artist studio – you decide!
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, wood French pane windows and Andersen French doors, plantation shutters, hardwood floors, security system, recessed lighting, and built-in speakers in living areas
- Exterior Highlights Include: Owned solar system, paver stone driveway with gated parking area, fully enclosed front courtyard, covered porch and recently installed shared neighbor fence on driveway