Rare Downtown Lafayette Reservoir View Property
7 Sessions Road
4 Bed / 4.5 Bath
4110 Sq. Ft +/-
Phenomenal Eastern and Western facing panoramic views, including rare views of the Lafayette Reservoir, professionally-maintained vineyard, pristine finishes, and casual elegance depict this well-appointed central Lafayette custom home. Interior highlights include a spacious floor plan, soaring tray ceilings, chef’s kitchen, wine cellar, executive office, bonus room, photovoltaic solar system and much more.
Set on over 4.5 acres, this gated resort-style property is studded with majestic oaks and perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Exterior amenities include an infinity-edge pool and spa, pool house with full bath, fully equipped outdoor kitchen and bar, fire pit, and level lawn.
The ability to retreat to privacy while remaining part of a true community is rare! This A+ central Lafayette location (seconds to Hwy. 24/680 and minutes to Lafayette BART) is a commuter’s dream, while the close proximity to downtown, shops, restaurants, top schools (highly acclaimed Happy Valley Elementary, Stanley Middle School and Acalanes High School – check availability), and recreation provides even further convenience.
- Light Filled living and dining rooms with tray ceilings, stone fireplace, bay window, and slider to the view deck
- Expansive kitchen/family great room with high open-beam ceiling, wrap-around picture windows, built-in wet bar with custom cabinetry and dual beverage fridges, and slider to the backyard
- Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless appliances (Wolf ovens, 6-burner gas range and microwave, SubZero fridge, Miele dishwasher), Quartz waterfall countertops, Carrara backsplash, sun-filled breakfast nook, breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry
- Executive office with custom built-in library
- 700-Bottle, temperature controlled wine cellar
- Oversized master retreat with sitting room, gas fireplace and spa-like master bath with stall shower, jetted tub, dual sinks, and two walk-in closets
- The central media/bonus room, junior suite (with recently updated full bath) and two secondary bedrooms that share the recently updated hall bath are located upstairs
- Additional highlights include wide-plank Hickory hardwoods, crisp moldings, custom cabinetry with Rev-A-Shelf organizers, recessed lighting, skylights, window coverings, photovoltaic solar system, stylish powder bath, interior laundry room with sink and storage, built-in speakers, and 3-car garage with electric vehicle charging station
- Resort-style exterior with sweeping views, infinity-edge pool and spa, pool house with full bath, fully equipped outdoor kitchen and bar, covered stone patio, fire pit, level lawn, water feature, and garden beds
- Professionally-maintained 1500± vine vineyard (750± vines of Cabernet Sauvignon and 750± vines of Sauvignon blanc) which could produce 1500-3000 bottles of wine when in full production
***Some bathrooms have been updated so photos are not accurate.***