Updated Mid-Century Modern in Lafayette Woodlands
699 Old Jonas Hill Road
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2745 Sq. Ft +/-
Tucked along one of Lafayette’s most coveted streets, this inviting single-story offers updated interior spaces, an ideal, open floor plan with wide-plank hardwoods, and incredible natural light and serene property views through amazing walls of glass. Surrounded by majestic oaks, the over half-acre property boasts wonderful privacy, a level play area and pool.
Conveniently located minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, town, trails, and highly acclaimed Lafayette schools, this home offers the best of city living in a serene, private neighborhood. In addition, this sought-after location provides a walking path to k-8 schools and plenty of space for all to explore.
- Formal living/dining combo with floor-to-ceiling picture windows showcasing the gorgeous exterior setting, pitched ceiling, fireplace, and sliding doors to the backyard
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen overlooking the backyard with stainless appliances, dual ovens, built-in wine fridge, breakfast bar, and spacious dining area
- Expansive family room with amazing wrap-around picture windows, open-beam and pitched ceiling and exterior doors
- Private master suite with slider to the back deck, walk-in closet and updated en suite full bath with dual sinks and stall shower
- Three secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath with dual sinks
- Interior mud/laundry room with attached ½ bath
- Sun-filled backyard with level play area, deck with bench seating, pool, and tranquil views of the natural surroundings