Sun-Filled Hidden Valley Contemporary
634 Glorietta Blvd.
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
3783 Sq. Ft +/-
Enjoy serenity and views while being nestled amongst the oaks on a private lane in Lafayette’s Hidden Valley! Boasting amazing natural light, open and spacious living areas and contemporary architecture, this recently refreshed gem provides wonderful privacy while being situated close to downtown, Hwy. 24/60, Oakwood Athletic Club, and the Lafayette Reservoir.
- Open and inviting upper level living spaces wrapped in walls of glass showcasing amazing natural light and Briones Regional Park views along with beautiful wood-planked vaulted ceilings
- Formal living room with sliding doors to the wrap-around deck and gas fireplace
- Expansive eat-in kitchen with abundant prep and cook space, 6-burner gas stove, island with breakfast bar, casual dining nook, exterior sliders, and built-in desk
- Family room with gas fireplace, tall ceiling and slider to the back deck
- Master retreat with high, wood ceilings, slider to wrap-around deck and en suite bath with stall shower, soaking tub, dual sinks, and large walk-in closet with built-in organizers
- Lower level features three spacious secondary bedrooms, updated hall bath with dual sinks and laundry room with storage
- Featuring a high-end elevator that goes to all three levels of the home
- Additional highlights include fresh paint and carpet, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, wet bar, powder bath, garage with built-in storage, and additional parking area
- The home’s natural surroundings provide privacy and views, and the sun-drenched back deck is ideal for outdoor dining, relaxation and entertaining