Incredible Burton Valley Rancher with Park-like Property
625 Lucas Drive
5 Bed / 3 Bath
3095 Sq. Ft +/-
5 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 3,095± Sq. Ft. | .55± Acre Lot
It does not get better than this! Situated on a rare, pancake flat .55-acre lot, this expanded single-story Burton Valley rancher with high ceilings throughout much of the home is built for today’s indoor/outdoor lifestyle. The dining room and expansive family room flow into the park-like backyard with a one-of-a-kind brick and redwood cabana!
Featuring a large, entertainer’s kitchen with custom cabinetry, and a spa-like primary suite, newly renovated in 2020, this well-loved home is packed with modern and sophisticated finishes while maintaining its original charm.
Located in the heart of Burton Valley, the home is steps away from the Lafayette Community Park nature preserve and close to Burton Valley Elementary, Rancho Colorados Swim and Tennis, Las Trampas Swim Club, the Lafayette Community Center and the popular Lafayette-Moraga trail.
- Living room with exposed beams, brick fireplace (converted to gas), built-in speakers and windows with plantation shutters
- Expansive kitchen, recently updated, with brand new island countertop, tile backsplash, knobs, outlets, and light fixtures. High-end stainless steel appliances include a Decor refrigerator, refrigerator drawer, wine refrigerator, extra dishwasher drawer, dual Dacor ovens, Dacor gas range, vaulted ceiling with custom beam and skylights with remote control opener.
- Dining room with brick gas fireplace, exposed wood beams, and Andersen French doors to backyard.
- Huge family room with vaulted ceiling, hardwood flooring, built-in desk and cabinets, surround sound speaker setup, gas fireplace and 4-panel Andersen sliding door to back yard
- Light-filled, luxurious primary retreat with vaulted ceiling, bay window, Andersen slider to back yard, and newly renovated master bath. Just remodeled in 2020 with brand new tiles, vanity, shower, and toilet, as well as wool carpet, window coverings, and more.
- Three secondary bedrooms share full hallway bath with soaking tub and dual sink vanity with granite countertop
- A fifth bedroom, with separate entrance, features full bath renovated in 2020 with all new tile, pedestal sink, and shower.
- Laundry and mud room area with separate entrance and access to garage
- Incredible backyard for entertaining, play or relaxation featuring a cabana with brick fireplace, level lawn with recently updated landscaping, drip irrigation, mature trees, and six garden beds.
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh carpet in secondary bedrooms, hardwood floors in living areas, recessed lighting, plantation shutters in bedrooms, Hunter Douglas shades in primary suite, dual-zone HVAC connected to Wi-Fi enabled Nest thermostats, built-in speakers in living areas and primary suite, Arlo security cameras, oversized two-car garage, 18-panel SunPower solar system provides up to 3.3 Kilowatts of electricity for low electricity bills
- Exterior Highlights Include: Backyard landscaping redone in 2017 with updated sprinklers and gopher screen under lawn, water efficient drip irrigation for most areas around the back lawn, Rachio, web-based irrigation control, an amazing diversity of mature trees (pine, redwoods, oaks, olive, Japanese maples, etc.) and native plants, including many manzanitas.