Charming Burton Valley Rancher
621 Lancaster Drive
3 Bed / 2 Bath
1797 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1797± Sq. Ft. | .28± Acre
Perfectly situated on a loved street in the heart of Burton Valley, this charmer features a light-filled living room, updated kitchen, spacious family room, fresh paint and hardwood floors. The idyllic front yard is centered by a magnificent Magnolia tree and rope swing and the delightful backyard includes a play-structure, covered paver patio and garden. Perfect for year-round indoor/outdoor living!
The Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages and the area is known for its close proximity to popular recreation destinations like Rancho Swim & Tennis Club, the Lafayette Community Center Park, the Lafayette-Moraga trail as well as top-rated Burton Valley Elementary and Stanley Middle School.
- Bright living room with pitched ceiling, skylights and stone fireplace
- Spacious dining room with French doors to back patio for entertaining
- Updated kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, Wolf gas stovetop, Miele dishwasher and sink with window overlooking backyard
- Spacious family room with wainscoting and access to backyard and garage
- Primary bedroom features two closets, a door to the backyard and en-suite bathroom with marble vanity and shower stall with solar tube
- Two secondary bedrooms share full hallway bath with stone tile floor, dual sink vanity with granite counter and tub with shower
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: hardwood floors, fresh paint, Nest thermostat, recessed lighting and two-car garage with electric car charger
- Exterior Highlights Include: level front yard, expansive back and side lawns, paver patio, vegetable planter bed, rope swing, play structure, and tool shed for storage