Charming Traditional in Sky Hy Ranch
600 Sky Hy Circle
5 Bed / 3 Bath
2598± Sq. Ft +/-
Nestled in a private enclave of 29 homes, on a pristine corner parcel, this shingled custom home offers a well-balanced floor plan, cottage charm and many interior updates. Front yard views of the surrounding hills and pasture beyond, backyard sunset and skyline views, incredible gardens and curb appeal are also sure to please!
Offering a serene backdrop of rolling hills and grazing cattle, the gated Sky Ranch neighborhood is a slice of small town living in an easily accessible neighborhood minutes from downtown Lafayette and Moraga. This convenient location feeds to award-winning Lafayette Elementary School, Stanley Middle School and Campolindo High School (check availability). To top it off, the communal park and greenbelt is a wonderful extension of the neighborhood and enjoyed by all ages!
- Spacious living room with picturesque floor-to-ceiling windows (overlooking the surrounding hills) and a beautiful stone gas fireplace
- Formal dining room, with double doors to the living room, with an antique chandelier and French doors leading to the backyard
- The sun-filled kitchen features white cabinetry, double ovens, and breakfast nook with bay window overlooking the rear yard
- Family room with built-in cabinetry and bookcase, brick gas fireplace and sliding doors to the back patio
- Master suite with beautiful views of the exterior Birch trees and skyline, crown molding, walk-in closet, and en suite bath with dual sinks, skylight and large shower with granite floor and dual shower heads
- Three secondary bedrooms upstairs share the hall bath
- The main level bedroom (which also makes a great office!) includes a built-in bookcase and walk-in closet and is adjacent to a remodeled full bath with marble and granite finishes
- Additional highlights include wonderful natural light throughout, hardwoods, recessed lighting, wood shutters, dual-zone HVAC, interior laundry room with built-in cabinetry and walk-in storage pantry, and attached 3-car garage with built-in cabinetry and attic storage
- Delightful exterior amenities include level lawn, brick patios, gated area for gardening or play, and a gorgeous variety of plants and shrubs (including roses, climbing fruitless pear, hydrangeas, gardenias, and Meyer lemon trees)
*HOA fees are $236 a month and include common area maintenance and security gate maintenance