Quintessential Burton Valley Rancher
580 Silverado Drive
3 Bed / 2 Bath
2088 Sq. Ft +/-
This traditional Burton Valley rancher has been loved by one family and recently refreshed with refinished hardwood floors, paint, carpet and a landscape overhaul! With these new updates, great bones, amazing level lot, and possible expansion potential, this home can be lived in and enjoyed as-is or taken to the next level when ready.
Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town living, while the nearby path to Burton Valley Elementary and the close proximity to Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club and the Lafayette Community Center and Park reflect its ideal location.
- Spacious living room with large picture windows overlooking the front yard, pitched and planked natural wood ceiling and stone fireplace
- Expansive family room with a wall of glass overlooking the private backyard, exterior sliding doors, natural wood planked ceiling, brick fireplace and built-in wet bar
- Freshly painted kitchen overlooking the backyard with breakfast bar, skylight and adjacent dining room with sliding exterior doors
- Master suite with dual closets and en suite full bath with stall shower
- Two secondary bedrooms (one with built-in desk) share the hall bath
- Mud/laundry room with connecting bonus space with built-in storage (a flexible space for a craft room, homework area, or office – you decide!)
- Deep, level, creek-side property with privacy, recently installed sod and landscape updates, rose garden, sun-filled patio with arbor, and oversized side-yard