Opportunity Knocks in Sleepy Hollow!
57 Lombardy Lane
6 Bed / 4 Bath
3384± Sq. Ft +/-
6 Bed + Bonus | 4 Bath | 3384± Sq. Ft. | .39± Acre Lot
With a spacious layout in the sought-after Sleepy Hollow neighborhood of Orinda, this is an incredible opportunity to own a well-loved home with unlimited potential. The single-level floor plan boasts six bedrooms, including a primary suite, junior suite and oversized suite that could easily serve as a family room, office or gym. A bonus room behind the garage adds additional living space.
The beamed ceiling in the living room retains its classic charm, while the kitchen and bathrooms have a well-preserved retro vibe that could stay as-is or make way for your custom vision.
The property includes mature landscaping, front and back lawns and a back covered porch with lighting, perfect for dining al fresco!
Located approximately 20 miles East of San Francisco, the tranquil setting provides wonderful privacy, while the close proximity to award-winning Sleepy Hollow Elementary and local commute routes reflects its convenient Orinda location.
- Living room with brick fireplace, pitched ceiling with exposed beams, abundance of natural light and sliding door to backyard
- Dining room with built-in storage and slider to backyard
- Kitchen with dual ovens, electric stove, griddle stove, bar with prep sink and skylight
- Laundry room/walk-in pantry with additional storage
- Primary suite with two closets and full en-suite bath
- Three bedrooms in the front share full hall bath
- Junior suite includes wood paneled walls, built-in dresser and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower stall
- Oversized 6th bedroom could also serve as family room, with three closets, full bath and door to backyard
- Bonus room behind garage with carpet, brick fireplace and picture window
- Backyard with central patio, level lawn, built-in play structure and stairs up to hillside
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Touch screen thermostat, ample storage space throughout home, fresh paint, fresh carpet
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two car garage with additional paved parking area on side of house, mature trees, brick entry path