Updated Pristine Burton Valley Traditional
549 Arrowhead Drive
5 Bed / 3 Bath
2970 Sq. Ft +/-
This picture-perfect single-story traditional is set on a rarely available court on court level lot in the heart of Burton Valley. Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town living while the nearby path to Burton Valley Elementary and the close proximity to Rancho Swim & Tennis Club and the Lafayette Community Center and Park, reflect its ideal location.
Fully updated in 2012 and bursting with charm, this expanded home boasts modern-day farmhouse style with wide-plank Du Chateau hardwood floors, shiplap ceilings and crisp white moldings, beautiful natural light through well-placed skylights and Andersen doors and windows, marble and white subway tile finishes, polished nickel and oil-rubbed bronze hardware, antique barn doors, and so much more!
- The inviting living room features an oversized picture window and a wood-burning fireplace with gas starter and stone enclosure
- The expansive chef’s kitchen is truly the heart of the home and features a pitched ceiling, Calacatta marble counters, stainless appliances (including a SubZero refrigerator, dual dishwashers, 6-burner Wolf gas range with Vent-A-Hood, and wine fridge), farmhouse sink overlooking the backyard, walk-in pantry, island with breakfast bar, and built-in breakfast nook with bench seating
- The adjacent family room showcases a coffered ceiling, built-in bench seating with storage, brick fireplace, and access to the backyard
- Perfectly placed in between the living and family rooms is the open dining area which is large enough to accommodate a crowd and also ideal for casual weeknight meals
- Spacious master suite with abundant closet space, door to the back deck and remodeled en suite bath with dual sinks and stall shower
- Four secondary bedrooms, one with built-in office and media center, share two renovated full baths
- The manicured lot features quintessential curb appeal including a welcoming front porch, deck with built-in hot tub and bench seating, level lawn, sun-drenched patios, fire pit, and charming playhouse!