519 Silverado Drive
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
3012 Sq. Ft +/-
This renovated single-story rancher has been beautifully designed with open and light-filled living spaces, high ceilings, appealing finishes, and quality updates. The living and dining room and expansive kitchen/family great room blend perfectly with a private bedroom wing for an ideal floor plan. The lush exterior features a backdrop of mature trees, sun-drenched patio, level lawn, built-in fire pit, and wonderful privacy.
Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town living, while the proximity to Burton Valley Elementary, Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club, and the Lafayette Community Center and Park, reflect its ideal location.
- Sun-filled living room overlooking the front yard with skylights and wood-burning fireplace
- Central dining room with drum light fixture and Andersen sliding doors to the backyard
- Spacious kitchen/family great room with vaulted ceilings, amazing natural light through a beautiful wall of windows overlooking the park-like backyard, high efficiency fireplace/heater insert with stone hearth, 4-zone audio hook-ups, built-in storage with dual beverage refrigerators, and large Andersen slider
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen overlooking the backyard with built-in dining nook, island with sink and breakfast bar, operable skylights, marble counters, high-end stainless appliances (dual Wolf ovens and warming drawer, 6-burner Wolf gas range, Bosch dishwasher, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking microwave), white subway tile backsplash, dual garbage disposals, on-demand hot water, and spacious walk-in pantry
- Master suite with Andersen slider to the backyard, wardrobe area with expansive built-ins and walk-in closet (with custom organizers), and en suite bath with vaulted ceiling, large windows, stone finishes, oversized stall shower (with dual shower heads and hot water on demand), dual sinks, heated floors, and exterior door
- Three secondary bedrooms are equipped with Elfa shelving and share the updated hall bath
- Additional highlights include hardwoods, solid-core interior doors, fresh paint and carpet, built-in speakers, newer light fixtures (2019), powder bath, laundry room with built-in storage, generous storage throughout, and keyless front door and garage entry
- The beautifully landscaped and serene exterior features a built-in fire pit and sun-drenched patio ideal for entertaining and relaxing, Koi pond with waterfall, level lawn, gas BBQ hook-ups, fruit trees, welcoming front porch, wonderful privacy, and fully-automated irrigation system