East Coast Charm
502 Miner Road
5+ Bed / 3.5 Bath
4395 Sq. Ft +/-
East Coast meets West Coast in this charming retreat located in the prestigious Orinda Country Club neighborhood just a short jaunt from Sleepy Hollow Elementary school. A beautifully renovated kitchen/family great room, master suite with serene views, formal living and dining rooms, and flexible office space combine to create this picture-perfect residence.
This one-acre dream property has something for everyone and offers an amazing indoor-outdoor lifestyle and privacy. Highlights of the retreat-inspired grounds include an enchanting (and fully gated) front courtyard with flagstone walkway, sports court (perfect for pickle ball and basketball), Forno Bravo outdoor pizza oven, upper patio with gas fire pit and sweeping Orinda views, level lawn, cottage gardens, chicken coop, and raised beds. It’s easy to imagine the possibilities for entertaining, relaxation and play!
Interior features include:
- Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace and French doors to the covered back patio
- Charming dining room with wainscoting, large picture windows and amazing storage through four surrounding closets
- Inviting kitchen/family great room with shiplap walls, built-in media center, fireplace, and a wall of windows to the backyard
- Beautifully renovated eat-in kitchen with honed Carrera Marble counters with waterfall edge, white cabinetry, white subway tile backsplash, and high-end stainless appliances (SubZero refrigerator, Wolf 6-burner gas range with grill, two Miele dishwashers, built-in wine fridge)
- Executive office/library with bay window, coffered ceiling and French doors
- The upper-level master suite features 180° exterior views, fireplace, French doors leading to the upper balcony, Andersen windows, two walk-in closets, and private bath with copper soaking tub, stall shower, and dual sinks
- The upper level secondary bedroom wing features “Jack” and “Jill” bedrooms that share a connecting bathroom along with a third secondary bedroom adjacent to the hall bath
- The fifth bedroom (on the main level) is currently being used as a second family room/playroom.
Additional interior highlights include French windows, Andersen exterior doors, solid-core interior doors, smooth walls, hand-scraped, wide-plank hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, upstairs landing/bonus area, and interior laundry room with marble finishes and mud area.
This home is situated in the award-winning Orinda and Acalanes Unified School Districts and feeds to Sleepy Hollow Elementary, Orinda Intermediate School and Miramonte High School. To top it off, this location offers easy access to Orinda BART and Highway 24 and is less than 25 miles from San Francisco.