Turn-Key Burton Valley Traditional
501 Bavarian Court
4 Bed / 2 Bath
1968 Sq. Ft +/-
This turn-key home is nestled on a traditional court in the heart of Burton Valley in an easily accessible neighborhood! Fantastic interior features include open and inviting living spaces with a remodeled kitchen/family great room and formal living and dining room all with large picture windows and beautiful views of the exterior, Mt. Diablo and surrounding hills.
The recently landscaped property has fabulous exterior features perfect for play and entertaining. The fresh landscape, level lawn, bocce court, large deck and wooded views create a wonderful exterior space for all to enjoy!
This desirable pocket of Lafayette is known for the parade of children often seen en route to Burton Valley Elementary, Rancho Swim & Tennis Club and the Lafayette Community Center and Park along with its close proximity to the well-loved bike trail.
- Spacious formal living/dining room is surrounded by walls of glass for wonderful natural light and features a recent fireplace conversion (2018) including ceramic gas logs and custom mantle and hearth with shiplap accent.
- Kitchen/family great room with exterior door to the backyard and serene views
- Remodeled kitchen (2013) with quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless appliances (including a newer dishwasher in 2019), island with breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry
- Master retreat with walk-in closet, sliding French doors to the exterior and remodeled master bath
- Three secondary bedrooms share the hall bath
- Additional highlights include new roof (2019), fresh paint, maple hardwoods, updated light fixtures, and Andersen windows
- The pristine exterior was remodeled in 2015 and includes level lawn, bocce court, drought-tolerant landscaping, new decking, updated irrigation systems, and new retaining walls and fencing