Modern-Day Moraga Rancher
5 Corliss Drive
4 Bed / 2 Bath
2407± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 2407± Sq. Ft. | .28± Acre Lot | Built In 1963
This updated rancher offers a spacious single-level floor plan complete with open living and dining spaces, an expansive eat-in kitchen/family great room, delightful master suite, and three generously sized secondary bedrooms.
Perfect for daily use, entertaining and fun, the inviting, level exterior has been recently re-landscaped to include lawns, fresh gardens, sun-drenched patio, built-in BBQ, and a gas fire pit.
This sought-after and coveted neighborhood offers easy access to excellent schools (Los Perales Elementary is within steps!), Moraga Commons Park, Moraga Country Club, Moraga Valley Swim and Tennis Club, Open Space, and the Moraga Shopping Center which is home to the popular Sunday Farmer’s Market.
- Spacious living/dining room combo with picture windows and a brick, wood-burning fireplace
- Expansive kitchen/family great room with expansive built-in desk area and slider to the backyard
- Updated eat-in kitchen with amazing prep and cook space, granite counters, Thermador stainless appliance package, built-in wine fridge, breakfast bar, and charming breakfast nook
- Convenient mud/laundry room tucked behind a farmhouse-style barn door with a sink and built-in storage
- Large master suite with a coffered ceiling, dual closets, slider to the backyard and beautifully updated bathroom with marble finishes, dual sinks and stall shower
- Three generously sized secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, hardwoods, crown molding, recessed lighting, window coverings, skylights, and Nest thermostat system
- Re-landscaped exterior with level lawns, fresh gardens, sun-drenched patio, built-in BBQ, and a gas fire pit