Charming Moraga Traditional
439 Stonefield Place
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2557 Sq. Ft +/-
Well-loved and beautifully maintained, this quintessential Moraga traditional features a spacious single-story floor plan, remodeled kitchen and master bath, welcoming formal living and dining rooms, and a delightful, sun-filled, level lot. Tucked on a pristine court in the loved Camino Woods neighborhood, with a backdrop of the rolling Moraga hills, this property is ideally located close to top K-8 schools, Rancho Laguna Park, commute routes and neighborhood swim clubs.
- Formal living room with brick fireplace and large picture windows overlooking the backyard
- The formal dining room overlooks the backyard and is perfect for daily living or entertaining
- The remodeled eat-in kitchen features high-end stainless appliances, marble counters, subway tile backsplash, custom cabinetry, and dining nook
- The expansive family room opens to the kitchen and features a raised ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, beautiful wood built-ins, bay window, and French doors to the backyard
- Large master suite features a sitting area overlooking the backyard and remodeled en suite full bath with marble finishes, dual sinks, skylight, stall shower with rainfall showerhead, and amazing closet space
- Three spacious secondary bedrooms share the hall bath with dual sinks
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, solid core interior doors, and mud/laundry room with storage
- Delightful lot features level lawns, expansive patio and private creek-side setting - perfect for entertaining and play!
- The town of Moraga is known for its top-rated schools, wonderful community parks, summer night concert series, hiking and biking trails, and their famous Farmer’s Market on Sundays!