Happy Valley Mid-Century with Views
4120 Canyon Road
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath
3584 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 3584± Sq. Ft. | 1.07± Acre Lot | Built in 1951
Perched on over an acre overlooking Happy Valley, this spectacular mid-century home features clean lines and walls of windows with sweeping views of Mt. Diablo.
Perfect for entertaining or retreating to privacy, the main floor includes a light-filled living room, dining room, spa-like primary suite and wrap-around deck. The lower level features two additional bedrooms, a bonus room and access to the sun-drenched backyard with level lawn and pool.
Located in sought-after Happy Valley, this unique property is close to the Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, top-rated public and private schools, Hwy 24, BART, and is only 20 miles to San Francisco.
- Entry with skylight, coat closet and stairwell to lower level
- Light-filled living room with stone tile flooring, gas fireplace and floor to ceiling windows with views
- Bright dining room with access to back deck and yard
- Kitchen with solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances (built-in Sub Zero fridge, Jenn Air range, Decor warming drawer), trash compactor, center island with prep sink, walk-in pantry, skylight, and sink with bay window overlooking the valley
- Primary suite includes French doors to the backyard, skylight, carpet, oversized walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with jetted Jacuzzi tub, shower stall with two heads, two vanities, and separate water closet
- Secondary bedroom on main level connects to primary suite through barn doors, easily used as a nursery or extension of the primary bedroom
- Full bath in hallway includes custom vanity with stone vessel sink, bathtub with shower and a linen closet
- Two more bedrooms on lower level share full bath with stone vessel sink and tub with shower
- Lower level family room features stone tile flooring, large windows and sliding door to backyard
- Laundry room with folding counter and window with views of the surrounding hills
- Powder bath in laundry room
- Gated driveway with two-car garage and additional gated parking area
- Sprawling backyard includes a pool with water feature, covered brick patio, level lawns, deck with views, meandering pathways, refreshed landscaping, and undeveloped hillside with oak trees
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Recessed lighting, Andersen windows, alarm system, fresh paint, and Fujitsu ductless air conditioners
- Exterior Highlights Include: Front porch with mature Japanese Maple trees, drip irrigation system, paver stone driveway, citrus and cherry plum trees, deer fencing, and power-washed deck with gates