Charming Happy Valley Traditional
3966 Cowan Road
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2754 Sq. Ft +/-
Nestled on a private drive in a desirable pocket of Happy Valley, this picture-perfect charmer incorporates traditional finishes and expansive living spaces. To top it off, valley views, privacy, and level land combine to create a welcoming space for year-round entertainment, play and enjoyment.
This home’s desirable location is close to award-winning Happy Valley Elementary and minutes from other top-rated public and private schools, the Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, bustling downtown shops, and Michelin-rated restaurants. To top it off, the comfortable 20-mile commute to San Francisco is easily accessed through nearby Hwy. 24 and BART!
- Expansive kitchen/family great room with stone, gas-burning fireplace and large picture windows
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with large center island, marble counters, white subway backsplash, stainless appliances (Thermador 6-burner gas range, Viking double ovens,), walk-in pantry, and large casual dining area with French doors to the exterior
- Formal dining room with valley views, beautiful chandelier and bay window
- Spacious living room with built-in media center, gas fireplace, and French doors to the exterior
- The main level includes a junior suite with en suite remodeled bath along with a secondary bedroom with adjacent remodeled bath
- Second story master retreat with high ceiling, beautiful window seat with valley views, dual closets (including a walk-in with organizers), and en suite bath with marble counters, dual sinks, soaking tub and stall shower
- An additional secondary bedroom with adjacent bath is located upstairs and is a flexible space that can also be used as a nursery, home office or gym!
- Interior laundry room with storage
- Additional highlights include hardwoods, charming French windows, glass doorknobs, fresh paint, crown molding, recessed lighting, skylights, ceiling fans, Sonos sound system in living areas and exterior, and newer HVAC with dual AC units
- Re-landscaped exterior with valley views, privacy, paver walkways, level lawn, gardens, covered bar/entertaining area with storage closets, adorable play house, deer fencing, and updated drainage system
- Detached 2-car garage with potential to add a second level living area or guest suite