Charming Happy Valley Traditional
3934 Leroy Way
3 Bed / 2 Bath
2387 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 2,387± Sq. Ft. | .29± Acre Lot
This charming single-story home sits on a quiet street behind a canopy of mature trees in Lafayette’s desirable neighborhood of Happy Valley. This light-filled home features an updated kitchen, spacious primary suite with walk-in closet, living/dining room with large picture windows and access to delightful flat backyard with mature planting.
Located close to award-winning Happy Valley Elementary, other top-rated public and private schools, the Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club and downtown Lafayette. To top it off, the comfortable 20-mile commute to San Francisco is easily accessed through nearby Hwy. 24 and BART.
- Light-filled living/dining room with large picture windows, hardwood floors, gas fireplace with updated custom mantle and Andersen slider to back patio
- Updated kitchen with Sub Zero fridge, dual Dacor ovens, gas range, Bosch dishwasher and solid-surface counters with windows to front yard
- Spacious breakfast nook adjacent to kitchen with built-in cabinets and storage
- Primary suite features large walk-in closet, fresh carpet, updated en-suite bathroom with step-in shower
- Two secondary bedrooms with abundance of natural light share full bath in hallway
- Oversized laundry/mud room can double as office or extra storage space
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Recessed lighting, crown moulding, hardwood floors, fresh interior and exterior paint, fresh carpet, two-car garage
- Exterior Highlights Include: Tranquil backyard with brick patio and mature landscaping, level front and back lawn, mature trees and refreshed landscaping offers privacy from road