Gated Happy Valley Retreat with Amazing Views
3921 Happy Valley Road
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath
4583 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Office+ Bonus Area | 3.5 Bathroom | 4583± Sq. Ft. | 1.06± Acre Lot | Built In 1996
Perched on over an acre in Lafayette’s sought-after Happy Valley neighborhood, this two-story, gated home showcases spectacular views in every room!
An entertainer’s dream, the home’s expansive main floor includes an open-concept kitchen and family room, additional living and dining rooms, high ceilings, custom millwork, and walls of windows to enjoy the gorgeous views! Additional highlights include luxurious primary retreat with newly renovated spa-like bathroom, office, flexible bonus area, wine cellar, and elevator.
Surrounded by 180 degree views, the lush property features colorful gardens, mature trees, sun-drenched pool and spa, terraced patios, and wonderful privacy.
Located minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, Oakwood Athletic Club, Lafayette Reservoir, town, and hiking trails, this home offers the rare ability to retreat to privacy while remaining part of a true community! In addition, it is ideally situated close to Happy Valley Elementary in the top-rated Lafayette School District.
- Vaulted entry with central staircase and elevator
- Living room with gas fireplace insert, built-in speakers, double tray ceiling, and amazing views of Happy Valley
- Spacious dining room with tray ceiling
- Light-filled office with custom cherry shelving, bay window and pocket doors
- Entertainer’s kitchen featuring a large island with bar seating, granite counters, Thermador gas range, dual Dacor ovens, Dacor warming drawer, Bosch dishwasher, paneled refrigerator, walk-in pantry, built-in desk, and windows overlooking the valley
- Charming breakfast nook surrounded by windows with views of the pool and rolling hills
- Family room with vaulted ceiling, built-in cabinets with media center and Andersen slider to backyard
- Expansive primary suite with picture window, vaulted ceiling, private balcony, and newly renovated luxury bathroom with step-in shower, soaking tub and walk-in closet
- Main floor with full bath with door to the backyard as well as a powder bath near the living room
- Laundry room with sink and built-in desk area located on main level with separate door to back yard
- Three secondary bedrooms located on the lower level share the newly-renovated bath with soaking tub and dual-sink vanity with marble counter
- Lower level also features a bonus area with access to garage and separate entrance to front yard
- Wine cave with room for several hundred bottles
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Elevator, hardwood floors, fire sprinklers, newly renovated primary suite bath and full bath on lower level, Hunter Douglas shades in kitchen and family room, and plantation shutters in secondary bedrooms
- Backyard with sun-drenched pool and spa, terraced patios with 180 degree views, mahogany deck, and mature oak and redwood trees
- Additional Exterior Highlights Include: Automatic entry gate, three car garage, additional paved parking spaces, topiary-lined driveway, lush landscaping