Private Happy Valley Retreat
3810 Palo Alto Drive
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2837 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Office | 3 Bathroom | 2837± Sq. Ft. | .87± Acre Lot
Tucked at the end of a private driveway and surrounded by gardens, this picturesque Happy Valley home is designed for comfortable living and perfect for indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Filled with an abundance of natural light, the center of the home is a spectacular living room with views of the oak-covered hills through large windows. The expansive .87 acre lot is a gardener’s dream featuring mature trees and planting, level lawns for play and a spacious patio and deck for entertaining.
Just minutes away from a quiet cut-through walking path to top-rated Happy Valley Elementary, this home is located in one of Lafayette’s most desirable neighborhoods, close to BART, Hwy. 24, downtown Lafayette and only 20 miles to San Francisco.
- Expansive living room with vaulted beamed ceiling, arched windows with views of surrounding valley, French doors to back patio, hardwood floors, custom built-in with shelving and cabinets, and fireplace with marble hearth
- Kitchen with GE Monogram range and Vent-a-Hood, quartz countertops, glass subway tile backsplash, bay window over sink, stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
- Kitchen overlooks eating area with slider to back yard
- Hallway with full bath and laundry/mud room with storage and door to back yard
- Bonus room/4th Bedroom with built-in media center and hardwood floors (Closet is Built-In)
- Light-filled hallway from living room leads to main floor primary bedroom wing
- Primary bedroom with slider to back deck, dual closets and en-suite bathroom with dual sink vanity, jetted tub and shower stall
- Office with built-in shelving includes a gas fireplace insert and slider to back deck
- Upstairs bedroom wing includes two secondary bedrooms with shared hall bath with dual sink vanity and glass shower stall
- The private and tranquil backyard features meandering paths through multiple landscaped tiers, including level lawn, expansive turf lawn area, paver stone patio, lemon trees, roses, rock retaining walls, and access to seasonal creek
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint and carpet, crown moulding, recessed lighting, Andersen doors, vaulted ceilings and updated exterior lighting
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two car garage, additional parking spaces at end of driveway, deer fencing around property, storage area under back deck