Updated Campolindo Rancher with Views
3780 Via Granada
4 Bed / 2 Bath
1948 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 1948± Sq. Ft. | .39± Acre Lot
This updated Campolindo rancher offers a spacious single-level floor plan complete with open eat-in kitchen/family great room, large living room, delightful master suite, three generously sized secondary bedrooms, and interior laundry room.
Perfect for daily use, entertaining and fun, the inviting, level exterior includes level lawn, sun-drenched deck, hot tub, mature landscape, and peaceful views of the hills beyond.
The Campolindo neighborhood of Moraga is perfectly positioned on the Lafayette/Moraga border and is known for the well-loved Campolindo Cabana Swim Club (included in HOA dues), and easy access to the Lafayette Reservoir Rim Trail, both towns, commute routes and Campolindo High School.
- Large living/dining room with pitched ceiling and stone fireplace insert
- Eat-in kitchen/family great room with beautiful wood French sliders to the backyard
- Updated kitchen with granite counters and sleek black appliances
- Master suite with en suite full bath, walk-in closet and slider to the backyard
- Three generously sized secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- Additional highlights include refinished hardwoods, fresh paint, recessed lighting, and crown molding
- Exterior features include level lawn, sun-drenched deck, hot tub, mature landscape, and peaceful views