Stunning Happy Valley Traditional
3724 Happy Valley Road
4 Bed / 4 Full & 2 Half Bath
4995 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Office | 4 Full Baths & 2 Half-Baths | 4995± Sq. Ft. | .93± Acre Lot | Built In 2002
With timeless design and high-end details throughout, this expansive gated Happy Valley estate exudes charm and elegance in a private, serene setting. An entertainer’s dream, the single-story home features a gourmet kitchen, spacious dining and living rooms, expansive family room, perfectly positioned home office, and primary bedroom retreat with seating area.
Enjoy indoor-outdoor living with a central courtyard, pool with built-in spa, raised garden beds, outdoor fireplace, level lawns and ample parking including a 3-car garage. The lot even has the perfect space to build an accessory dwelling unit (ADU) or sport court!
The property sits in the heart of Lafayette’s prestigious Happy Valley neighborhood, only minutes away from BART, Hwy. 24, downtown Lafayette and Happy Valley Elementary.
- Covered porch with columns and portico
- Inviting entry hall with stone tile floors and tray ceiling
- Living room with pitched ceiling, stone fireplace, hardwood floors and French doors to butler’s pantry
- Spacious dining room with high ceilings, built-in speakers, crown molding and hardwood floors
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, tumbled stone tile backsplash, central island with farmhouse sink and breakfast bar, Thermador gas range and hood with pot filler, additional Dacor oven and warming drawer, paneled Sub-Zero fridge, two refrigerated drawers, dual dishwashers and separate prep sink
- Light-filled breakfast room with vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace
- Butler’s pantry with two wine fridges, prep sink and built-in storage
- Spacious family room with hardwood floors, high ceilings, media nook, fireplace, powder room and Andersen sliding door to backyard
- Primary suite features an office/living space, gas fireplace, oversized walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with jetted tub, walk-in shower, dual-sinks with separate make up vanity and skylight
- Secondary suite features hardwood floors, dual closets with a built-in window seat and an en-suite bathroom with tile floors and a step-in shower
- Third bedroom features two walk-in closets and a study nook and shares a jack-and-jill bathroom with fourth bedroom
- Full bath in hallway with access to backyard/pool
- Additional powder bath in bedroom hallway
- Office with separate entry
- Laundry room with storage and folding area
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Andersen windows and doors, Hunter Douglas shades, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, built-in speakers, hardwood floors, fresh paint, crown molding and millwork, three AC units
- Exterior Highlights Include: Resort-like grounds feature mature landscaping, central flagstone patio with shaded trellises, pool with water features and hot tub, level front and back lawns, gardening shed, gated driveway, side-gate entry, three-car garage with car port and additional uncovered spaces, and undeveloped corner of lot with potential for Accessory Dwelling Unit or sport court.