Downtown Lafayette Mid-Century with Views
3720 Highland Court
3 Bed / 2 Bath
1988± Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 1988± Sq. Ft. | .27± Acre Lot
Perched upon a quiet hill in Downtown Lafayette, this two-story, mid-century gem boasts sweeping views of nature from nearly every room in the house. This turnkey property is packed with recent updates including newer hardwood floors, sleek bathroom vanities, modern light fixtures, fresh paint and a new roof.
The main living area extends to a large upstairs deck surrounded by mature oak trees with views of the rolling Lafayette hills, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the California indoor/outdoor lifestyle. A bonus room downstairs with full bath and 3rd bedroom offers a flexible and private floor plan.
This home’s idyllic central location is just steps away from the Lafayette Reservoir and minutes to Hwy. 24, BART, downtown, and highly acclaimed Lafayette and Acalanes Unified School District schools!
- Living/dining room with pitched ceiling, wood burning fireplace, abundant natural light and large Milgard slider to outdoor deck
- Modern kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, Bertazzoni gas range, pendant lighting, breakfast bar and two large windows with views
- Bonus family room downstairs with hardwood floors, office nook and separate garage entrance
- Large bedroom on main level has corner windows with sweeping views and walk-in closet. Second bedroom shares updated hallway bathroom with tile floors, updated vanity and shower/tub
- Third bedroom downstairs has hardwood floors and windows with views
- Spacious downstairs bathroom with newer tile floors, updated vanity and walk-in shower stall
- Large closet in downstairs hallway has washer/dryer hookups and additional storage
- Basement with utility sink could serve as work shed, extra storage or wine cellar
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Hardwood floors, security system, Milgard windows, fresh indoor and outdoor paint, newly installed roof
- Exterior Highlights Include: Sweeping views, large front deck, two car garage, newer concrete driveway, mature oak trees