Updated Moraga Charmer
359 Donald Drive
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2211± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 2211± Sq. Ft. | .35± Acre Lot | Built In 1969
This turnkey single-story provides warmth and charm throughout, a perfectly appointed floor plan ideal for daily living, many fresh updates, and wonderful indoor/outdoor flow for year-round enjoyment and fun.
The fully-landscaped exterior offers a fantastic, level space for play and entertaining with sun-drenched stone patios, lawn, playground area, and mature gardens.
This sought-after neighborhood offers easy access to excellent schools, Moraga Commons Park, Moraga Country Club, Moraga Valley Swim and Tennis Club, Open Space, and the Moraga Shopping Center which is home to the popular Sunday Farmer’s Market.
- Open and inviting great room with skylights and slider to the backyard
- Updated eat-in kitchen with built-in desk, fresh white cabinetry, stainless appliances, center island with breakfast bar, and casual dining nook
- Spacious dining room
- Oversized living room with charming brick wall and fireplace insert
- Master suite overlooking the backyard with French slider, walk-in closet with organizers, and en suite full bath with stall shower
- Three secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, newly refinished hardwoods, crown molding, French doors and windows, recessed lighting, and interior laundry room with half bath, storage and door to the backyard
- Fully-landscaped exterior with sun-drenched stone patios, level lawn, playground area, and mature gardens