Quintessential Downtown Lafayette Charmer
3518 Rowe Place
3 Bed / 3 Bath
2197 Sq. Ft +/-
This quintessential 1940’s charmer has been loved and well maintained by one family for 70 years! Bursting with character, and adorned with classic accents such as hardwood floors and French windows and doors, this sweet home is an utter delight! Move in and enjoy it as-is or explore the wonderful potential and endless possibilities this home and 2/3 acre, flat parcel hold.
Boasting a high “walk score” (walkscore.com), this downtown home is perfectly tucked on a quaint cul-de-sac in a very walkable pocket of Lafayette with a direct path to top-rated K-8 schools and steps to shops, restaurants, a variety of grocery stores, and BART.
- Delightful living room with abundant windows, wood-burning fireplace and open-beam ceiling
- Central formal dining room with exterior access and backyard views
- Kitchen overlooks the backyard and features a casual dining nook
- Spacious master suite with walk-in closet, second closet and en suite full bath with a stall shower
- Generously sized secondary bedroom with adjacent hall bath
- Interior laundry room with sink and plenty of storage
- Located through an attached breezeway is the 320 sq. ft. in-law suite with full bath, fireplace and closet that could also make a great home office, studio, gym, teen hangout, or media room – you decide!
- The expansive, level lot is reminiscent of casual, country living and features open land, inviting porches, patio, raised planter boxes, side yard, creek, and storage shed
- Come explore all that this beloved home, amazing lot and A+ downtown location have to offer