Rare Opportunity on Black Hawk Road
3490 Black Hawk Road
4 Bed / 2 Bath
2299± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Bonus | 2 Bathroom | 2299± Sq. Ft. | .50± Acre Lot | Built In 1960
This treasured home is a rare opportunity to own a half-acre property on highly desirable Black Hawk Road.
The single-level home includes a classic rancher-style living room with pitched ceiling, spacious primary suite and a bonus space perfect as guest room, gym, teen hangout or home office – you decide!
The mostly flat lot includes an expansive backyard featuring a level lawn for play, large pool for hot summer days and an undeveloped area ripe with potential.
Famous for trick-or-treating on Halloween, Black Hawk Road is located near top-rated Springhill Elementary (Lafayette School District) and Acalanes High School, and is also close to popular commute routes (Hwy 24/680), Briones Regional Park, Springbrook Swim Club and Downtown Lafayette.
- Entry with hardwood floor
- Living room with pitched ceiling with exposed beams, gas brick fireplace and large picture window
- Dining room with crown moulding and Andersen slider to backyard
- Kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel sink with window overlooking backyard pool
- Family room with brick fireplace, beamed ceiling, storage shelves and Andersen slider to backyard
- Primary Bedroom with walk-in closet, built-in dresser and en-suite with two vanities, shower stall and water closet with door to backyard
- Three secondary bedrooms share full hall bath with dual sink vanity and shower tub
- Bonus area accessible through garage or yard with wet bar and built-in desk
- Laundry room with sink and storage
- Sun-drenched backyard features a large pool with built-in spa, level lawn, covered patio, and manicured landscaping on a mostly flat, half-acre lot!
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh interior paint, Bay alarm system, Andersen windows and doors
- Exterior Highlights Include: Level front and back lawns, two car garage