Quintessential Silver Springs Rancher
3465 S Silver Springs Road
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath
2880 Sq. Ft +/-
Located within the sought-after Silver Springs neighborhood, this recently refreshed and well-loved home features traditional ranch-style architecture along with a flexible floor plan ideal for multi-generational living that includes a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom in-law unit with living area and separate access. The sprawling, nearly half-acre property includes a patio and pool and offers an enormous opportunity to create your dream exterior!
Silver Springs is a coveted “trick or treat” neighborhood with a path to nine years of award-winning Lafayette Schools (Lafayette Elementary School and Stanley Middle School) and is conveniently located minutes from Hwy. 24/680, BART, downtown and trails. Lafayette is located just 25 miles East of San Francisco and is known for Michelin-rated restaurants, a thriving downtown, the prized Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, and old-fashioned charm.
- Formal living room with an open beam, pitched ceiling and brick fireplace
- Formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen with brick fireplace and slider to the exterior
- Updated eat-in kitchen with granite counters, gas range, built-in desk, and casual dining area with skylights and exterior door
- Spacious family room with mini kitchen, gas fireplace, convenient powder bath, and exterior sliding door
- Expansive master retreat with raised ceiling, large walk-in closet and updated en suite full bath with dual sinks, jetted soaking tub and stall shower
- Junior suite with connecting play/media/study area (you decide!), and en suite full bath that opens to the backyard
- Two secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- In-law unit with bedroom, large living space, full bath, exterior access, and separate entrance
- Additional features include refinished hardwoods, fresh paint, Andersen doors, skylights, and updated interior/exterior lighting
- Nearly half acre exterior with fresh landscape, pool, welcoming front porch, and circular driveway