Downtown Lafayette Trail Neighborhood Charmer
3455 Moraga Boulevard
3 Bed / 2 Bath
1172 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1172± Sq. Ft. | .18± Acre Lot | Built In 1941
Bursting with charm and character, this turn-key home is located on a corner lot close to downtown Lafayette, schools, shops, and the loved Lafayette/Moraga trail! Interior features include hardwood floors, skylights, fresh paint, and fresh carpet in the primary suite. A light-filled living room opens to a dining room and kitchen that overlooks the backyard.
Entertain, relax and play in the delightful backyard with a spacious raised patio and level lawn. The front yard features a circular driveway and covered porch adding functionality and curb appeal to this move-in ready property.
Just steps away from Lafayette Elementary, Stanley Middle School, the Lafayette-Moraga trail and Downtown Lafayette, this home is perfectly positioned for walking and biking around town yet only minutes from BART and Hwy. 24/680.
- Living room with wide-plank hardwoods, brick fireplace, skylight, plantation shutters, and slider to back patio
- Dining room with hardwoods, plantation shutters and built-in corner shelving
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile floors and door to the backyard
- Primary bedroom features fresh carpet, walk-in closet and en-suite bath with shower
- Two secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors (one with door to the backyard) share the full hall bath
- Two-car garage with washer/dryer hook ups and attic storage
- Tranquil and private backyard with spacious patio for entertaining, built-in charcoal BBQ, level lawn, mature trees, drip irrigation, and view of the Las Trampas Creek
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: fresh interior paint, recessed lighting, newly installed back fence, and fresh sod